Friday 17 February 2012

New York Fashion Week SS 2012...Oroma

I loved seeing what Pop Africana editor and founder, Oroma Elewa, wore each day during NYFW. She wears colour so well....the pretty emerald green sandals are a case in point. (And an easy way to update your existing wardrobe for spring).

And she also deserves the award for the most elegant runner in heels! Helllllooo I look like a baby elephant when I run while Oroma does it so beautifully.

Recreate the look (kind of):
Aquazzura Nina suede sandals (in hot pink/red) or Miu Miu snake-effect pumps (combining the green, and snakeskin of Oroma's bag).
Hudson The Signature Jean Jacket

6 comments:

  1. She really stood out this fashion week. I love the vintage coat she wore in a few of the other photos I've seen of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfit, casual and elegant at the same time. She's got great style. I'm not feeling the haircut though.

    www.lenasblend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Divalocity- I don't think I have ever photographed Oroma before (because I haven't seen her around) but I think she has great style.

    @Lena- oooo I love her haircut! But then I really love girls who can carry off super-short haircuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the denim jacket looks very nice with the coat!!
    http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have absolutely loved seeing her at NYFW - so fresh - she really wears her clothes - lets hope she travels because i cant wait to see some more! x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete