Monday 5 October 2009

Running With The Fash Pack....London Fashion Week SS 2010


The gorgeous Apphia Michael from Wallpaper magazine. Apphia always manages to look stylish but I particularly liked the way she teamed these three pieces together: the flowing skirt, top and skinny fluro belt. Not in a million years would I have thought of mixing these three pieces together but on Apphia it worked. The skirt looked fabulous when she walked....it sort of wafted behind her: a cloud of peachy, silky fabric.


p.s. Mmmmm okay, big apologies-I snuck away to Paris without so much as an au revoir! But, crikey, Paris Fashion Week.....I only shot for one full day (on Wednesday) plus the Chloe show on Tuesday and Giles on Thursday because I was in Paris sightseeing with a friend from Australia but WOW, Paris Fashion Week: INCROYABLE! It is like London Fashion Week on crack-I can't even begin to describe how crazy it is. I didn't take that many photos because I was ever so slightly overwhelmed by it all and got a touch of camera-stage-fright/performance anxiety but I did get to catch-up with lovely people I met in London and also met some great new people as well. Tomorrow I will start posting the Paris photos I did manage to snap :)

Thank you to everyone who left comments on my blog as well and have emailed me- you guys have been so patient and lovely. Merci beaucoup!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cool combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Can't wait for your Paris Fashion Week photos, no matter how many! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can testify you were in Paris !
    Now it's time to show your pictures ...
    I could be jealous as usual !

    Fred

    Easy Fashion Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neon belt is a cool detail. beautiful.

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! It's my first time on your blog and I love it! beautiful pics :) I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What style - from her hair to the proportions of her outfit, superb. Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way the subject works so well with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice combination, love the peach..but maybe I'm unstylish because I don't really like topknots :(

    ReplyDelete